TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed] TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed]

Well, its a start, but you could make the text different since its really hard to read. Also change of music could be nice but that's just me, decent work for your first game. also did you get razor from nfsmw? lol

IGR-Games responds:

In fact yes. That is maybe my favourite nfs game(not because of pc). I'm listening to my comments so I think I can work on the music. I personally love this song but you're right because different people like different music. I have an idea about the music. Gonna work on it.

Human Evolution Human Evolution

"I never asked for this"

BackDoor- Door 2 BackDoor- Door 2

love the series so far, can't wait for part 3

CrossCode CrossCode

this game is simply amazing, the music, the game play, the combat system...everything is just...oh god...I can find words to describe but this is one of a kind....I'm gonna get this game on steam when it comes out, this lovely masterpiece will always have a special place in my heart from today :)

SlotCar Getaway SlotCar Getaway

Simple yet brilliant

Her Interview Her Interview

well....this just the most randomness thing I've seen.......gg

Desolation: The Beginning Desolation: The Beginning

this was interesting..also whats the music? the beginning just sounds amazing

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

I decided to butcher my friend and shoot father and germany after they helped me dig a hole,build brick windows and other stuff and I did perfectly but I only had 5 zombies left to kill out of 65 and I couldn't hold them off...dammit I guess karma comes back and bite you in the ass lol, good game.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

illmuminarty 420 confirmed

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

iliminimty confimty
(merry christmas!)

Flying Pigs Flying Pigs

for some reason I can't place object through worm holes, objects just float a little bit inside the worm hole then it suddenly just falls back down to the ground. dunno if its my browser (I doubt it since I use google chrome) but can you fix this or tell me if I'm doing something wrong? But other than that I like the voice acting and the dubstep haha.

deathink responds:

Dang, I'll look into this, but it must be the browser.