CrossCode CrossCode

this game is simply amazing, the music, the game play, the combat system...everything is just...oh god...I can find words to describe but this is one of a kind....I'm gonna get this game on steam when it comes out, this lovely masterpiece will always have a special place in my heart from today :)

SlotCar Getaway SlotCar Getaway

Simple yet brilliant

Her Interview Her Interview

well....this just the most randomness thing I've seen.......gg

Desolation: The Beginning Desolation: The Beginning

this was interesting..also whats the music? the beginning just sounds amazing

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

I decided to butcher my friend and shoot father and germany after they helped me dig a hole,build brick windows and other stuff and I did perfectly but I only had 5 zombies left to kill out of 65 and I couldn't hold them off...dammit I guess karma comes back and bite you in the ass lol, good game.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

illmuminarty 420 confirmed

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

iliminimty confimty
(merry christmas!)

Flying Pigs Flying Pigs

for some reason I can't place object through worm holes, objects just float a little bit inside the worm hole then it suddenly just falls back down to the ground. dunno if its my browser (I doubt it since I use google chrome) but can you fix this or tell me if I'm doing something wrong? But other than that I like the voice acting and the dubstep haha.

deathink responds:

Dang, I'll look into this, but it must be the browser.

Madness Tutorial 2008 1 Madness Tutorial 2008 1

i'm guessing the stabbing tutorial can be used for shooting as well right? also great animation

Windows XP Errors 2 Windows XP Errors 2

you should give me kudos for the first guy not annoying you about fixing the medals :p

TheMadWasp responds:

I fixed them awhile ago, and since then no-one has complained, but hey, here you go: https://community.ebay.com/ebay01/attachments/ebay01/archive-seller-central/78219/1/kudos.jpg

-Madjasper1

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

the graphics of this game is simply amazing, the music that were placed in different environments and situations were just spot on perfect. I also liked the dodge/attack system I found it very unique and clever keep up the good work I'm enjoying this game so far! also will you be making a part 2 or a sequel to this?

RockLou responds:

Thank you! :)
No there will not be a part 2 or sequel, unfortunatelly.