View Profile nick251

252 Movie Reviews

its too small omg 0/5

not too bad at all I'd say, there is a part where the guy is buying soda but all you see is grass (mountains or hills) but that's not really important. you made the message clear, good work.

burncore responds:

thanks for the criticism and for understanding

IF I where that guy just like how everyone was spawning I'd spawn a gun and shoot all of them.....I'm just saying it would take care of all my problems....not trying to be offensive though.

175 Game Reviews

fix it

A very interesting concept and I like it, although when you hit the right mouse button it will open a new tab, especially after you click the left button, the game thinking its a normal page probably thinks these are the users intentions, but game looks fun overall.

10/10 would 9/11 again

Kevin responds:

man this joke sux

22 Audio Reviews

very spooky mate, but seriously nice tune to it.

the drop isn't as satisfying as I'd like plus the I have to go/I have/must leave gets somewhat repetitive but for you first vocal song its not too shabby.

man this is the shit!
love it man keep it up.

182 Art Reviews

Papa Franku said he was the pussy master
We thought he was joking
He proved us wrong.

Looks like the boys got a early Christmas gift, ending the year with a bang, love it.

Good day to be a commander

I'm a lonewolf, a vagabond, drifting from one campfire shortly before quickly disappearing into the darkness being known by no one. I am strong on my own and love to be that way, greatness awaits my future, I'm sure of it.

20, Male