Ant Madness (Preview) Ant Madness (Preview)

its too small omg 0/5

green project green project

not too bad at all I'd say, there is a part where the guy is buying soda but all you see is grass (mountains or hills) but that's not really important. you made the message clear, good work.

burncore responds:

thanks for the criticism and for understanding

Clownin' Around: Episode 42/0 Clownin' Around: Episode 42/0

the animation isn't perfectly in sync as well as the video lags from here to there even on low quality settings (but it may be my crappy laptop..but you should still maybe try to fix that) and although it was short it was a bit funny. keep at it and in a few weeks,months, years your skills will improve by a lot and possibly become a famous well known animator some day. keep at it my friend.

StephenTheCreeper7 responds:

First, it looks awful on my laptop, but great on my computer, so it's probably your crappy laptop. Second, hearing someone other than a family member say I might be a well known animator someday... it just... I can't put into words how much that means to me. It may seem stupid, but you made my day, my week, my month, and possibly, my fucking year.

Tricky House Escape Tricky House Escape

I got 1394 seconds, took me a bit, probably not as good as some other people when it comes to puzzle games, well I'm satisfied I was smart enough to figure it out without a walkthrough. Also whoever isn't getting the medal after the game, check your profile guys, most likely it'll be there but it won't show up in the game when you beat it which is a minor issue.

TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed] TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed]

Well, its a start, but you could make the text different since its really hard to read. Also change of music could be nice but that's just me, decent work for your first game. also did you get razor from nfsmw? lol

IGR-Games responds:

In fact yes. That is maybe my favorite nfs game(not because of pc). I'm going to to think about the music but this is personally my favorite song so I'm not sure will I update the music.

Human Evolution Human Evolution

"I never asked for this"

It's Time For Bread It's Time For Bread

very spooky mate, but seriously nice tune to it.

I have to go I have to go

the drop isn't as satisfying as I'd like plus the I have to go/I have/must leave gets somewhat repetitive but for you first vocal song its not too shabby.

[C] Dreams ft. Suddle & Rav [C] Dreams ft. Suddle & Rav

man this is the shit!
love it man keep it up.

Nevada Holiday Nevada Holiday

remember kids, smoking kills! nice work friend.

Igyzone responds:

Down with tobaco!
Thanks!

hank MD15 hank MD15

omg stop with the lenny faces there so stale....nice work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

madyellow responds:

ill try my best
thanks m8

Hankypoo.jpg Hankypoo.jpg

if this is in madness combat 10, I think it was worth the wait, don't you agree my friends?