Tricky House Escape Tricky House Escape

I got 1394 seconds, took me a bit, probably not as good as some other people when it comes to puzzle games, well I'm satisfied I was smart enough to figure it out without a walkthrough. Also whoever isn't getting the medal after the game, check your profile guys, most likely it'll be there but it won't show up in the game when you beat it which is a minor issue.

TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed] TRAFFIC [Restart Fixed]

Well, its a start, but you could make the text different since its really hard to read. Also change of music could be nice but that's just me, decent work for your first game. also did you get razor from nfsmw? lol

IGR-Games responds:

In fact yes. That is maybe my favorite nfs game(not because of pc). I'm going to to think about the music but this is personally my favorite song so I'm not sure will I update the music.

Human Evolution Human Evolution

"I never asked for this"

BackDoor- Door 2 BackDoor- Door 2

love the series so far, can't wait for part 3

CrossCode CrossCode

this game is simply amazing, the music, the game play, the combat system...everything is just...oh god...I can find words to describe but this is one of a kind....I'm gonna get this game on steam when it comes out, this lovely masterpiece will always have a special place in my heart from today :)

SlotCar Getaway SlotCar Getaway

Simple yet brilliant

Her Interview Her Interview

well....this just the most randomness thing I've seen.......gg

Desolation: The Beginning Desolation: The Beginning

this was interesting..also whats the music? the beginning just sounds amazing

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

I decided to butcher my friend and shoot father and germany after they helped me dig a hole,build brick windows and other stuff and I did perfectly but I only had 5 zombies left to kill out of 65 and I couldn't hold them off...dammit I guess karma comes back and bite you in the ass lol, good game.

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas